Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm back at work this week after taking about 10 days off due to the birth of my daughter and taking time to adjust to life with a new baby. Though I am only back part time this week (back to full time next week), there is a lot going on this week to keep me busy.

Tonight there is a neighborhood meeting, which should be fairly interesting considering that on the eve of police and fire dept. layoffs, some arsonists have decided to make a statement by burning down seven (so far) vacant houses in the downtown area. They have caught one person, but I think there are a few others out there.

Tomorrow night we are having a Live @ The Sal concert featuring some local bands.

Saturday I am overseeing (sort of) mommy cafe and and then that night we have a Teen Fun Night.

All this is happening while I am running on little sleep due to Hannah's (our daughter) desire to sleep by day and be fussy at night. I am sure things will settle into a rhythm, but for now it's messy. I have to say, it feels weird to not have Rachel in the office working with me. She will be off until mid April.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The views, comments, statements and opinions expressed on this Web site do not necessarily represent the official position of The Salvation Army.
 
Copyright 2009 Flint City Salvos
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by Wpthemesfree