Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Is Anyone There?

This is my first attempt at blogging so forgive me if I violate any rules. From Tom's recent posting I now know that he did not sleep through Sunday's message! This is encouraging. Actually I am quite convicted about the need for a more intimate prayer life in my own walk with the Lord. It is also true that many churches (corps) have moved away from having prayer meetings. This may help explain the moral weakness the church seems to exhibit in the face of an increasingly secular culture. May God help us to get back to the basics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The views, comments, statements and opinions expressed on this Web site do not necessarily represent the official position of The Salvation Army.
 
Copyright 2009 Flint City Salvos
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by Wpthemesfree